Sunday, August 10, 2014

New blog, new start!

Hi!
So a small introduction before I start telling you about my "healthy journey" and how the bikini body guide is treating me. Anyhow, I'm Anna, 23 year old medicine student from Sweden, and I've spent most of my life working out - mostly cross country and running. I have struggled with some eating disorders when I was younger and I still sometimes find food hard to enjoy. Today I'm normal weight (very close to underweight, but at least I don't look like a skeleton) and I'm motivated to do something for myself and to get a strong and healthy body at the same time. Not starving. Not over-doing anything. I want to live a healthy life - and The Bikini Body Guide with Kayla's nutrition plan will hopefully kick my but if I stick to it and keep myself motivated. 

This is where the blog comes in! I will post everything concerning my 12 week transformation with Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide. It will not be pretty, you will get the whole truth with pictures of me all sweating - but that's how I want it to be. I need this diary during my healthy journey, and I hope you'll follow me. 

/Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment